Viper AS6690T / AS7690T Scrubber Dryers
A new generation in large area floor cleaning with these practical Viper floor cleaning machines.
- Choose from 26″ or 30″ scrub deck size
- Simple mechanical design, for low cost ownership – the trademark for all Viper scrubber dryers
- High-performance cleaning for large floor areas
- Variable brush pressure & Eco mode
The Viper scrubber dryers AS6690T and AS7690T are a new generation of high-performance floor scrubbers. These floor cleaning machines, with their simplistic design, produce optimal productivity and consistent results, at an affordable price. Thanks to the large tank capacity and choice of wide brush deck sizes, these Viper scrubber dryers are perfect for medium to large area floor cleaning tasks.
The simple, intuitive control panel ensures easy operation for all users. Furthermore, select Eco or Silent mode to achieve a quieter working sound level. Selecting these features will also deliver cost savings by using less power. The simple, no-frills design, familiar throughout the Viper floor scrubber range, keeps maintenance costs to a minimum making these an ideal choice for contract cleaners and facilities teams. Spare parts are also widely available and affordable too, keeping day-to-day running costs low. A traction motor is fitted to both models for operator ease, essential with larger cleaning machines or longer shift patterns.
In conclusion, the large capacity tanks and choice of 660mm or 760mm brush decks cover large areas with ease. The mechanical, fuss-free design is perfect for on-site cleaning contractors, facilities Management, schools and colleges. Equally, the robust design lends itself to more demanding environments such as engineering workshops, warehouse facilities and factory floors.
Viper AS6690T & Viper AS7690T Key features at a glance
- Intuitive Design: A simple, self-explanatory control panel with LCD display makes operation easy & training requirements to a minimum.
- Productive: The large capacity tanks and wide brush deck sizes ensure large areas are cleaned, fast.
- Low Cost: Perfect for the cost-conscious with a desirable purchase price tag combined with low cost of ongoing spares and minimal maintenance.
- Versatile: A range of features enable users to tailor the operation to their needs including variable brush pressure, eco and silent models.
- Environmental: Consumption levels are optimised thanks to the eco-mode option and the solution flow management system.
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL (DB(A)||
69 ±3 / 65 ±3 (silent mode)
|PRODUCTIVITY RATE MAX (M2/H)||
2640 (AS6690T) / 3040 (AS7690T)
|SCRUBBING WIDTH (MM)||
660 (AS6690T) / 760 (AS7690T)
|SOLUTION/RECOVERY TANK (L)||
|BRUSH PRESSURE (KG)||
|LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT (MM)||
1490 x 830 x 1020 (AS6690T)
|GROSS WEIGHT (KG)||
|SQUEEGEE WIDTH (MM)||
830 (AS6690T) / 950 (AS7690T)