Viper AS7190TO Orbital Scrubber Dryer
With a large rectangular oscillating brush deck, deep cleaning and floor stripping are tackled with ease.
- Large 28″ Scrub Deck
- Orbital floor cleaning machines enable floor to wall cleaning
- Traction drive for operator ease and comfort
- Variable brush pressure orbital scrubber
The Viper AS7190TO orbital floor scrubber has a large rectangular deck. Conventional scrubber dryers have round flat disc brushes or long, cylinder-type brushes that rotate; ideal for most cleaning applications. However, when real heavy-duty scrubbing and floor stripping is required, the orbital deck can have an advantage. The large oscillating deck of orbital floor cleaning machines, combined with powerful down pressure, provide intensive cleaning. Together with the rectangular pad shape, you have a floor cleaner that allows you to scrub right up to the edge where the floor meets the wall.
This Viper orbital scrubber incorporates the same base machine as the AS6690T and AS7690T models. As a result, it benefits from the large tank capacity delivering long cleaning sessions between refills. Not to mention, the built-in solution flow management ensures water and detergent are optimised delivering cost and environmental savings. Plus the adjustable brush pressure enables versatility for different cleaning jobs.
Viper AS7190TO Orbital floor Scrubber Key features at a glance
- Powerful: Thanks to the large pad & variable brush pressure delivering deep cleaning and surface stripping.
- Productive: This Viper scrubber dryer has a large cleaning capacity thanks to its tank size & dimensions.
- Cost Efficient: As a result of its simple design, solution control and eco Eco mode.
- Edge Cleaning: The rectangular deck means you can clean right up to the edge where the floor meets the wall.
- User Friendly: As importantly, the simple LED display with push-button controls ensures that operation is uncomplicated.
|MAX SPEED (KM/H)||
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL (DB(A)||
69 ±3 / 65 ±3 (silent mode)
|PRODUCTIVITY RATE MAX (M2/H)||
|SCRUBBING WIDTH (MM)||
|SQUEEGEE WIDTH (MM)||
|SOLUTION/RECOVERY TANK (L)||
|BRUSH PRESSURE (KG)||
|LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT (MM)||
1490 x 950 x 1020
|GROSS WEIGHT (KG)||