Nilfisk SC250 Scrubber Dryer
A compact scrubber dryer for cleaning small floor areas, into corners and under furniture.
- Tank in tank design for easy handling
- Sweep and scrub at the same time
- Approx 40 mins cleaning before refilling
- Out of water alarm on machine
The Nilfisk SC250 scrubber dryer gives fast and effective cleaning of floors. It’s compact size makes this floor scrubber dryer highly efficient for cleaning into corners and under furniture. Powered with a lithium battery, you have cable free cleaning around congested areas without restriction. Perfect for daytime cleaning with a low sound level and the combination of sweeping, scrubbing and drying leaves floors clean and dry instantly.
The Nilfisk SC250 might be small and compact in size, but for small area floor cleaning this machine is highly productive. Thanks to the speed at which is sweeps, scrubs and dries floors all at the same time. Operators can clean in forward and reverse plus easily lift the front squeegee to recover larger debris without the need to stop. Furthermore, for a more in depth clean, you can purchase a microfiber roller to use in place of the brush. Add to this, the choice of two solution flows, its clear it’s all round environmentally and cost efficient cleaning machine.
Therefore, if you’re looking for a compact yet productive floor cleaner for small areas then look no further. The Nilfisk SC250 is perfect for shops, schools, cafes, restaurants, hotels, cleaning contractors and more.
Nilfisk SC250 Key Features at a glance
- Easy Handling: Carry in one hand to empty and refil thanks to the tank-in-tank design
- Efficient Cleaning: Sweep, scrub and dry all at once
- High Cleaning Performance: Choose from the cylindrical brush or microfiber roll depending on your cleaning task
- Productive Small Floor Cleaner: Clean for up to 40 mins before refilling with the 6 litre solution and recovery tank
- Powerful Cordless Cleaning: Powered by 36V Lithium battery technology for freedom to clean anywhere
- Operator Comfort: Adjust the handle for different operators’ comfort – fixed or free floating
- Easy to Use: Simple one-touch button operation and intuitive user display
- Continuous Cleaning: Switch between low and high solution settings on the fly as your floor cleaning requirements change
- Safety Features: Out of water alarm lets the operator know to re-fill before continuing
- Convenient: Lightweight and easy to carry/move. Compact for easy storage with a folding handle
- Low Cost: The SC250 has a low total cost of ownership with ‘No tool’ inspection, service and maintenance
|RATED POWER (W)||
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL (DB(A)||
|SCRUBBING WIDTH (MM)||
|SOLUTION/RECOVERY TANK (L)||
1 x CYLINDER
|BRUSH SPEED (RPM)||
|BRUSH PRESSURE (KG)||
|LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT (CM)||
630 x 425 x 400
|SIMPLE ONE-TOUCH BUTTON OPERATION||