Nilfisk SC6000 Ride On Scrubber Dryer
High performance floor cleaning thanks to the robust, reliable design of the SC6000 range of sit on and drive scrubber dryers.
- Smartflow lever to reduce water and prevent splashes on turns
- Available in a choice of deck sizes and disc or cylindrical brush types
- Best in class drying performance with the optional dual turbine
- Suitable for a variety of floor types
If you have large indoor floor areas to clean such as warehouses, production sites, airports, logistic operations, supermarkets or retail centres, you need the Nilfisk SC6000 ride on scrubber dryer. This next generation of cleaning machine delivers hours of high-performance scrubbing and drying day after day. Additionally, its versatile design offers three different deck options varying in size and brush type (disc or cylindrical).
Built using high-quality materials, this large area floor cleaner requires minimal maintenance keeping the overall cost of ownership low. Plus, developed with contract cleaners in mind, where time and efficiency are paramount, large solution and recovery tanks keep empty and refill cycles to a minimum, improving productivity. Not to mention, the built-in diagnostics system enables quick and accurate fault diagnosis, minimising downtime.
To summarise, with the Nilfisk SC6000, every detail has been designed to get the work done and deliver premium cleaning results, year after year.
Nilfisk SC6000 key features & benefits
- Smart Design: Intermittant Smartflow lever integrated into the steering wheel reduces water flow to prevent splashes on turns
- Safe: The SC6000 incorporates safety features such as the speed limiter to reduce operator fatigue & an OLED display visible in even bright conditions.
- Versatile: Variable brush deck, 860mm or 1050mm disc or 910mm cylindrical to achieve results across many floor types
- Effective: Best in class drying performance thanks to the optional dual turbine
- Rugged: Designed with a fully protected scrub deck & side skirts using robust steel doors. Rollers help to reduce damage to machine or facilities.
|MAX SPEED (KM/H)||
|RATED POWER (W)||
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL (dB(A)||
|PRODUCTIVITY RATE THEORETICAL/ACTUAL (M2/H)||
|MAX RUNNING TIME (HRS)||
|SCRUBBING WIDTH (MM)||
|SOLUTION/RECOVERY TANK (L)||
DISC or CYLINDER
|BRUSH SPEED (RPM)||
250 (DISC) / 760 (CYL)
|BRUSH PRESSURE (KG)||
Up to 135 (DISC)
|LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT (MM)||
1780 x 990 x 1580 (860D)
|GROSS WEIGHT (KG)||
|ONE TOUCH CONTROL PANEL||
|BACK UP/REVERSE WARNING ALARM||
|AUTOMATIC SQUEEGEE LIFT IN REVERSE||
|BACK UP WARNING ALARM||