TomCat EX Ride on Scrubber Dryer
True to the Factory Cat scrubber dryer reputation, this sit on and ride cleaning machine is robust, reliable and full of floor cleaning power!
- Optional lock out feature for solution control and brush pressure
- Heavy duty high power scrub motors and actuator for deep cleaning applications
- Flashing beacon as standard
- Choice of disc or cylindrical brush deck
The TomCat EX (a.k.a. Factory Cat GTR) can clean and dry floors for up to five hours on a single charge, thanks to its large battery pack. Its industrial design and build quality, combined with large 174 litre tanks, the TomCat EX (Factory Cat GTR) can clean 2000 square metres per hour. With variable brush pressure offering 5 different settings, the operator can select to carry out a “maintenance clean” or “Deep Clean” with the same machine. Furthermore, with specialist pads, the disc model Tomcat EX can also provide polishing of marble, terrazzo and concrete floors as well as remove scratches from epoxy floors.
These high-performance industrial floor scrubbers are perfect for the construction industry, builders cleans, airport hangars, factories and warehouses alike. Built-in safety features such as a flashing beacon, electric handbrake and headlight, operators can use the TomCat EX (Factory Cat GTR) with confidence in a range of conditions.
“Add-Ons” enable buyers to tailor the machine to their precise specification such as an optional spray jet to wash down hard to reach areas, overhead guard for protection from falling debris, side doors for impact protection and side brooms to sweep up against walls and under racking.
TomCat EX Ride on scrubber Dryer Key Features at a Glance
- Versatile: with a choice of add-ons such as optional headlights, rear work light or on-board charger
- Strong: Heavy-duty steel frame and solid tyres
- High performance: Powerful motors for scrubbing and vacuumation
- Scrubber/Sweeper: Pre-sweep facility with the cylindrical brush deck
- Adaptable: Gimballed drivers on disc deck for better cleaning on irregular floors
|MAX SPEED (KM/H)||
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL (dB(A)||
|PRODUCTIVITY RATE THEORETICAL/ACTUAL (M2/H)||
up to 4354/2012
|MAX RUNNING TIME (HRS)||
5 (dependent on battery selection)
|SCRUBBING WIDTH (MM)||
|SOLUTION/RECOVERY TANK (L)||
DISC OR CYLINDRICAL
|BRUSH SPEED (RPM)||
350 (DISC) / 650 (CYL) / 825 (CYL HD)
|BRUSH PRESSURE (KG)||
up to 102
|LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT (MM)||
1580 x 810 x 1450
|GROSS WEIGHT (KG)||
538 / 652 (HD)