TomCat XR Rider Scrubber Dryer
High-performance cleaning of industrial floor areas; the TomCat XR/Factory Cat XR delivers on every level.
- Optional managers lockout for brush pressure and solution control
- Large capacity tanks allow longer between refills
- High powered brush motors to cut through the toughest cleaning conditions
- Concrete polishing option
- A choice of disc or cylindrical brush decks
The TomCat XR (Factory Cat XR) range of ride-on scrubber dryers provides rugged high performance in a compact size. The powerful drive motor of the TomCat XR / Factory Cat XR handles gradients with ease and the heavy duty tyres are durable and long-lasting. Daily floor cleaning tasks are made easy with forceful down pressure on the scrub deck to obtain a deep clean of the toughest dirt combined with high manoeuvrability thanks to the compact XR rider size.
Available in a choice of disc or cylindrical scrub deck, to tailor to your specific site requirements as well as a choice of widths. The cylinder deck incorporates a pre-sweep function and XR scrubber dryer models benefit from large 246 litre tanks, large battery pack and 5 brush pressure settings. The Disc models offer enough scrubbing power that, when used in conjunction with specialist pads, the scrubber dryer can be used for stone polishing.
Operation is simple thanks to the Central Command II system LCD display on the TomCat XR / Factory Cat XR ride on floor scrubbers with universal icons. Adjustable steering and heavy gauge steel components ensure durability and optional extras such as heavy duty side doors and spray wand, deliver a ride-on scrubber with more of everything you need for floor cleaning excellence.
Tomcat XR / Factory Cat XR Key Features at a Glance
- Minimal Training: Off-the-shelf switches & universal icons keep training simple.
- Quiet: Thanks to the muffler vacuum achieving levels as low as 67dBA.
- Easy Filling: a recessed trough with a removable screen as well as a hose lock notch allows for easy bucket filling.
- Powerful: High-performance motors provide impressive down pressure
|MAX SPEED (KM/H)||
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL (dB(A)||
|PRODUCTIVITY RATE THEORETICAL/ACTUAL (M2/H)||
up to 4607/2136
|MAX RUNNING TIME (HRS)||
5 (dependent on battery selection)
|SCRUBBING WIDTH (MM)||
|SOLUTION/RECOVERY TANK (L)||
DISC OR CYLINDRICAL
|BRUSH SPEED (RPM)||
270 (DISC) / 750 (CYL)
|ACTUATOR RATING (KG)||
|LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT (MM)||
1750 x 920 x 1420
|GROSS WEIGHT (KG)||