Viper AS710R / AS850R Ride On Scrubber Dryer
With a choice of deck sizes, the Viper AS710R and Viper AS850R ride on scrubber dryer collection offers an affordable choice for large area floor cleaning in heavy traffic areas.
- One-touch button for easy operation
- Simple mechanical design to keep costs and breakages to a minimum
- USB port and storage for mobile phone etc.
- Easy access to the recovery tank for cleaning purposes
The Viper AS710R and Viper AS850R ride on scrubber dryer collection offer versatile cleaning of a range of floor surfaces. Suitable for various floor types including tiled, vinyl, concrete, and marble. A perfect choice for cleaning facilities such as railway stations, supermarkets, schools, hotels, universities, and hospitals. Thanks to the choice of scrubbing paths and no-frills design, these Viper scrubber dryers offer reliability and durability for mid-size area floor cleaning. Not to mention, as standard, the Viper AS710R (710mm model) and the larger AS850R (810mm model), come complete with batteries, onboard charger, pad holders, brushes, and front bumper kit. To summarise; a floor cleaning solution ready to operate straight out the box. Simple.
Offering exceptional value for money, these Viper scrubber dryers have an intuitive dashboard, one-touch button operation and user-friendly menu. Plus, the mechanical squeegee lift and lower mechanism minimises costly electronic damage repairs and keeps operation simple for the operator. Furthermore, built-in safety features such as automatic speed reduction and seat safety switch ensure your operator’s safety is paramount. And finally, the built-in squeegee hanging system enables easy storage when navigating through narrow doorways or passages.
Viper AS710R / Viper AS850R Key Features at a Glance
- Simple: Compact, easy to use ride-on scrubber dryer
- Comfort: Comfortable seat with safety switch
- Robust: Strong construction with bumper protection
- Innovative: Squeegee hanging system on the rear tank to pass through narrow doors or elevators
- Bespoke: Tailor to your needs with a choice of brush deck sizes
- Economic: Large 120l tank capacities for longer cleaning between refills
|MAX SPEED (KM/H)||
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL (dB(A)||
|PRODUCTIVITY RATE (M2/H)||
4413 (AS710 R) / 5130 (AS850 R)
|SCRUBBING WIDTH (MM)||
710 / 810
|SOLUTION/RECOVERY TANK (L)||
|BRUSH SPEED (RPM)||
|BRUSH PRESSURE (KG)||
35 (AS710 R) / 40 (AS850 R)
|LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT (MM)||
1730 x 810 x 1410 (AS710 R)
|GROSS WEIGHT (KG)||
435 / 440