Nilfisk SW200 / SW250 Push Sweeper
Compact, quiet, easy to use manual sweepers, perfect for schools, car parks, bus/railway stations, small factories, workshops and more.
- Large 38l hopper can be left open for the disposal of large items
- Built in dust filter gives added dust control you won’t get with a broom!
- Virtually service free – no battery, no motor, just a gear and belt drive
- Can hang on the wall for easy storage without removing the hopper
The Nilfisk SW200 / SW250 manual sweepers are a very cost-effective way to keep your premises looking clean and tidy. Six times more effective than sweeping with a traditional broom. The Nilfisk push sweepers remove small debris such as dust, dirt, grit, nuts, bolts, cigarettes, bottle tops etc. quickly and efficiently. Furthermore, these compact floor sweepers are suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Operators benefit from a low noise level as well as a soft grip adjustable handle to ensure a comfortable working position. Plus the built-in filter and easy empty hopper ensure airborne dust is kept to a minimum.
Add to this, extremely low maintenance costs with very few mechanical parts to break down or wear out. As a result, the Nilfisk SW200/250 is the obvious floor sweeper for factories, car parks, schools, workshops, bus/train stations and the like.
Nilfisk SW200 / SW250 Key Features at a Glance
- Low-cost sweeper for day-to-day cleaning both indoors and out
- Large 38-litre hopper for longer sweeping between emptying
- Built-in filter for improved dust control
- Adjustable handle for operator comfort
- Large non-marking wheels for easy maneuverability
- Virtually service free – mechanical gear and belt design
- Low noise level being battery and motor free
|MAIN BROOM (MM)||
|HOPPER VOLUME (L)||
|WORKING WIDTH WITH RIGHT SIDE BROOM (MM)||
|WORKING WIDTH WITH 2 SIDE BROOMS (MM)||
920 (SW250 ONLY)
|PRODUCTIVITY WITH RIGHT SIDE BROOM (M2/H)||
|PRODUCTIVITY WITH 2 SIDE BROOMS (M2/H)||
3680/1840 (SW250 ONLY)
|LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT (MM)||
1470 x 850 x 1120