TomCat VR Ride on Sweeper with baghouse filter
Power, durable, high-performance floor sweeping with oversized batteries, self-adjusting main broom, and twin side brooms.
- Onboard charger as standard
- Oversized battery for an extended run time of up to 6 hours
- Easy maintenance; no oil change, no brooms to reverse, no fuel to spill or valves to grind.
- Robust, all-steel construction
The Tomcat Model VR ride-on sweeper (aka: Factory Cat TR ride-on Sweeper) may not look very pretty but its performance power more than makes up for any lack of aesthetic appeal. For heavy industrial applications requiring a robust build quality and superior performance, the Tomcat VR (Factory Cat TR) sweeper is the obvious choice.
Incorporating a solid steel chassis and heavy-duty motors, the VR ride-on sweeper is perfect for foundries, paper mills, sawmills, concrete manufacturers to name but a few. The high-power drive motor and large battery pack enable large area sweeping for up to 6 hours. Twin front side brooms recover debris from corners and the large sweeping brooms underneath the machine use a direct throw mechanism to recover dirt and debris and deposit it into the large steel hopper. The dust is controlled thanks to a powerful vacuum system that traps it into a baghouse filter, which is cleaned by an electrical filter shaker enabling consistent dust control optimisation. In fact, the Tomcat VR sweeper can recover entire bags of cement at a time.
Tomcat VR / Factory Cat TR Key features at a glance
- Efficient: Baghouse filter for ultimate particulate collection
- Tough & durable: Robust all-steel construction
- Powerful: High-performance motors
- Mobility: 360-degree turning circle for control and accuracy when driving
|MAX SPEED (KM/H)||
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL (dB(A)||
|PRODUCTIVITY RATE THEORETICAL/ACTUAL (M2/H)||
Up to 5,600
|SWEEPING WIDTH (MM)||
|HOPPER VOLUME (L)||
|MAIN FILTER AREA (M2)||
|MAIN BROOM DIAMETER (MM)||
810 x 250
|LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT (MM)||
1630 x 940 x 1400
|OPERATING WEIGHT (KG)||
517/612 (depending on battery selection)