Nilfisk IVB 965 Heavy Duty Industrial Vacuum
A powerful industrial vacuum for recovery of dirt, metal chips & liquid spills.
- Enjoy 2 x motor industrial performance
- Choose from L or H Class Filter systems
- Low noise for minimal disturbance
- Optional accessory to move the container via Fork lift Truck
- Full range of accessories to personalise to your specific site requirements
When cleaning demands are tough, a high-performance vacuum is required and that is exactly what the Nilfisk IVB 965 is. Thanks to its 7200 litre per minute airflow and 3000w max power, this industrial vac is capable of fast, efficient recovery of dirt, metal chips and liquid spills.
Additionally, if you choose to have the vacuum fitted with an H-Class filter it becomes suitable for use where dust may potentially be hazardous. However, the Nilfisk IVB 965 really powers over the competition as a result of its practical “sit-down” container system for easy emptying. Not to mention, for extra ease you may choose to purchase the optional forklift attachment which helps you to transport the container without the risk of back strain. For real efficiency, choose from a selection of accessories in either 38mm or 50mm diameter, making this industrial vacuum suitable for a range of jobs.
Easy Filter Cleaning
The XtremeClean filter system, which comes as standard with the IVB 965 vacuum range, ensures optimum efficiency of your filter at all times saving time and money. Once the vacuum is switch on, the filter is cleaned automatically every 30 seconds with no interruption to your work. Without a doubt, this is the best vacuum filter cleaning system ever seen on the market.
The Nilfisk IVB 965 Heavy Duty Vac Key Features at a Glance
- Twin motor industrial high performance
- Choice of filters from L to H Class
- Large filter surface area ensuring high efficiency
- 10m power cable to deliver a large working radius
- Motor Speed control
- Automatic on/off with electric tools (2H/M model only)
- Stainless Steel Container
- Large wheels
|VACUUM MAX (kPa)||
|CONTAINER CAPACITY (L)||
|MAIN FILTER AREA (CM2)||
|MAIN FILTER TYPE||
PET Nano (0L model)
L (0L Model)
|SUCTION POWER END OF TUBE (W)||
|AIRFLOW WITHOUT HOSE (L/SEC)||
Automatic on/off with Electric Tools (H/M model)