Nilfisk S2 / S3 Industrial Vacuums
Robust and adaptable hazardous dust vacuums to suit your specific environment.
- 2 or 3 independent by-pass motors
- L-M-H or HEPA filter options
- Low noise
- Full range of accessories to personalise to your specific site requirements
The Nilfisk S2 and S3 are easy to use single-phase industrial vacuums. Following market research surveys, Nilfisk designed and built the S2 and S3 for industrial vacuuming in the manufacturing industry. Some of the unique features include:
- An electronic control board allowing easy & continuous monitoring of the vacuum efficiency as well as functional control of certain options such as the solid or liquids cut-offs. To summarise, it is a real functional dashboard that significantly increases operational efficiency.
- A modular design that can be quickly and easily adapted in only a few minutes, for example by replacing the collecting system.
- An ergonomically well thought out design which is light, compact and easy to move around with robust and sturdy wheels.
Both the S2 and the S3 industrial vacuum models are available in a choice of L, M or H certified filtration combined with monitored filter performance. Tailor these Nilfisk hazardous dust vacuums to your specific needs with options such as a HEPA H14 filter for the collection of very fine or toxic dust and Nomex filter for the collection of hot substances. All models come with a filter shaker for easy maintenance and a selection of tools are available to choose from.
Nilfisk S2 and S3 Hazardous Dust Vacuums Key Features at a Glance
- Certified for L-M-H Dust
- Solid cut-off system / Liquid cut-off system
- Safe Bag for toxic material
- User-friendly electronic board control
- Fixed Nozzle option for floor recovery
- 2 phase or 3 phase motor option
- Filter clogged indicator
- Robust industrial construciton
230/50-60 or 110/50-60
|CONTAINER CAPACITY (L)||
|MAIN FILTER AREA (CM2)||
L, M, H
|MAX VACUUM (kPa-MBAR)||
|AIRFLOW WITHOUT HOSE (M3/h-L/M)||
330-5500 / 299-4980 (S2)
|IP PROTECTION CLASS||
|DIMENSIONS L x W x H (MM)||
800 x 600 x 1230 (S2)
The range of S2 and S3 industrial vacuums is broad and can be tailored to meet your needs so please contact us to tailor a quote to your specifications including detailed technical data.