Nilfisk S2 / S3 Single Phase Industrial Vacuums
An industrial quality single-phase vacuum, perfect for Engineering applications.
- 2 or 3 independent by-pass motors
- L, M or Absolute filter options
- Easy empty, cleaning & maintenance
- Full range of accessories to personalise to your specific site requirements
The Nilfisk S2 and S3 single-phase industrial vacuum cleaners are robust in design and often used by the Engineering industry. Suitable for wet and/or dry applications they offer a versatile cost-effective solution. Depending on the particular material being recovered, there is a choice of L, M or Absolute (HEPA) filtration combined with the power of 2 or 3 bypass motors.
The S2 model, with its two independent bypass motors, incorporates a 50 litre bin. On the other hand, the S3 comes with three independent by-pass motors and a choice of 50 or 100-litre containers. Manufactured in metal for durability in the toughest of working environments, these single-phase industrial vacuums are designed to work hard. Furthermore, fitted with an electric filter shaker as standard for easy cleaning of the filter helps to maintain optimum performance. Plus, the drop-down waste container ensures easy, hassle-free emptying and last but not least, a wide selection of hoses and end tools are available to customize your vacuum to your specific needs.
The Nilfisk Single Phase Industrial Vacuum Key Features at a Glance
- Choose from 2 or 3 independent by-pass motors
- Large L or M class primary filter
- Absolute filter option
- Filter shaker fitted as standard for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Hassle-free release drop-down container on wheels, for easy emptying
- Robust, compact, industrial design
- Wide range of floor tools and accessories to choose from
230 or 110 models available
|MAIN FILTER AREA (CM2)||
|MAX VACUUM (kPa-MBAR)||
|AIRFLOW WITHOUT HOSE (L/MIN)||
The range of S2 and S3 industrial vacuums is broad and can be tailored to meet your needs so please contact us to tailor a quote to your specifications including detailed technical data.