Nilfisk ATTIX 40-01 PC INOX Wet & Dry Vacuum
A handy sized vacuum for industrial and commercial use with a robust stainless steel container.
- Compact, powerful & thoughtfully designed
- Softstart to safeguard users from blown fuses
- Washable PET filter with minimum 99.9% filtration
- Large 37-litre container
- Quiet operation for use in noise-sensitive environments
The Nilfisk ATTIX 40 -01 PC INOX industrial vacuum for wet & dry applications has a robust build quality with a stainless steel container. This compact, well-designed vacuum delivers superior suction power and is perfect for many commercial and industrial applications. With a large container made of easy to clean, corrosion-proof stainless steel, it is perfect for the demands of high-frequency cleaning in dirty environments.
No hassle filter cleaning with the push & clean system
Any tradesperson will be familiar with the time-consuming job of cleaning the filter either part way through a job or at the end. Filter cleaning is essential to maintain high vacuum performance but you don’t want it to hold you up on the task in hand. Thankfully, the ATTIX 40-01 PC comes with the Nilfisk Push & Clean filter cleaning system which saves you time and effort. Simply cover the inlet fitting of the hose whilst pressing the “push & Clean” button and release. Air enters the container cleaning off the dust in super-fast time, meaning you can continue unhindered in your work.
Additional features found within the ATTIX 40 wet & dry vacuum include an antistatic system, softstart, washable PET filter and a large 37-litre container. Furthermore, choose from 110v or 230v power options.
The Nilfisk ATTIX 40 Wet & Dry Vac Key Features at a Glance
- Large 37 litre container complete with a fleece filter bag
- Durable, easy-clean stainless steel container
- Washable PET filter providing high filtration
- Antistatic System
- Tools & accessories storage
- Push & Clean filter cleaning system for fast efficient maintenance
|MAINS CONNECTION (V/Hz/A)||
|CABLE LENGTH (M)||
|MAIN FILTER TYPE||
|AIRFLOW RATE (L/MIN)||
|POWER Pmax (W)||
|POWER PIEC (W)||
|WORKING SOUND LEVEL (dB(A))||
|DIMENSIONS L x W x H (MM)||
450 x 440 x 735
Easy Filter Cleaning