Nilfisk ATTIX 50-01 PC Wet & Dry Vacuum
A hard-working vacuum that is capable of the most demanding of cleaning jobs.
- Enjoy longer working times with a large 47-litre container
- safeguard against blown fuses with Softstart as standard
- Enjoy a minimum 99.9% filtration with the PET washable filter
- Antistatic system for added protection
- Cleanroom version available for Class 5-9, ISO 14644_1
The Nilfisk ATTIX 50-01 PC is the largest member of the Nilfisk ATTIX range enabling you to work for longer between refills. Thanks to its 47-litre tank capacity it will solve most major general tasks with ease. Perfect for workshops, garages, production, mobile trades, and more. The ATTIX 50 wet & dry vacuum has been thoughtfully designed with cable storage and a large tool deposit area to keep everything you need at hand.
Furthermore, the handy Push & Clean system for easy filter cleaning saves valuable time by enabling quick filter cleaning at the push of a button. With the filter cleaned so quickly, you can get on with the job in hand. Plus, you don’t have to worry about disturbing people close-by thanks to the super low working sound level.
Automatic On/Off with power tools
The ATTIX 50 industrial vacuum is available as the standard model in either 230v or 110v. However, there is an ATTIX 50-21 Cleanroom version which has added features and is suitable for Class 5-9, ISO 14644_1. One feature is a socket to plug in your power tool and use in conjunction with the vacuum. When the operator turns the power tool on, the vacuum is turned on simultaneously and likewise, when the power tool is turned off, the vacuum turns off too. This is excellent when carrying out jobs that create dust such as drilling or sanding as it prevents a large build-up of dust and debris in your working area helping to keep a tidy and safe work environment.
Other additional features the ATTIX 50-21 PC Cleanroom model offers include HEPA upstream filtration, Brushless long-life motor, and motor speed control.
The Nilfisk ATTIX 50 Wet & Dry Vac Key Features at a Glance
- Generous 47-litre tank capacity for longer cleaning between empties
- Strong and robust build quality for commercial and industrial use
- Washable PET filter delivering high filtration and low maintenance costs
- Antistatic System
- Softstart to help protect against blown fuses
- Tools & accessories storage
- Push & Clean filter cleaning system
- Cleanroom model available for Class 5-9, ISO 14644_1
|MAINS CONNECTION (V/Hz/A)||
|CABLE LENGTH (M)||
|MAIN FILTER TYPE||
|AIRFLOW RATE (L/MIN)||
|POWER Pmax (W)||
|POWER PIEC (W)||
|WORKING SOUND LEVEL (dB(A))||
|DIMENSIONS L x W x H (MM)||
450 x 440 x 735
Easy Filter Cleaning